It all started out with Christmas tickles and smiles.
Then opened a car or six from Grandma Soules (a little spoiled!).
Excited to see so many presents!
Thrilled that this new barn is his for Christmas from his great-grandmother.
From there, I stopped taking pictures and enjoyed the rest of the day.
Things I want to remember:
- Henry loving every gift that it took him three days to open all of his presents
- Henry wanting to play with the new gift right away and forget about the rest
- Simple Christmas dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, corn and cranberry sauce all made lovingly by Kevin
- Sneaking Christmas kisses with Kevin all day long
- Having the apartment completely quiet while Henry napped after so much excitement!
- Every single little smile that Henry flashed up at us
- The generosity of SO MANY of our friends that gave us Henry's orthotic braces
- Henry just LOVING EVERYTHING, he was so excited that he couldn't sleep!
While it was a very simple, quiet Christmas-- It was very merry indeed! We could not have felt more blessed and loved. Thank goodness that our Savior was born and we're blessed each year as we celebrate his birth.