1. What do you love most about Christmastime?
2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is bah-humbug for you?
3. Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year to he remembers to leave you presents?
4. What is the one gift you are most looking forward to giving?
5. What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
The Bishop's Wife.
6. What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?
Joy to The World. Hands down. It's so bright and cherry.
7. If given the opportunity, would you participate in an Ugly Sweater party? If yes, what sweater would you wear?
8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
gifts simple. We gave nothing over the top so it made us really think what that person really wants. With that being said, I actually stuck to a budget and didn't use a credit card. Here's to no new bills come January!
We plan on keeping it simple and instead do more fun family activities. I'm glad we figured this out before little man comes because I want him growing up with realistic Christmas dreams. I'm learning it's about quality not quantity.
9. It's Christmas morning, what does it look like where you live?
10. You have just found yourself under the mistletoe, who will come up to give you a kiss?
Merry Christmas loves!
P.S. We're getting so close to Christmas, I've decided not to tag anyone else. It's time to finish up your list and spend the time with family and friends!