Here's my list in no particular order.
1. Downton Abbey. I'm currently OBSESSED. Enough to where I had my husband Skype me the last episode once I was finished with my homework. Great reward. I now call them Downton Abbey Skype Dates.
|I wasn't kidding, he really did Skype it to me.|
3. Friends. Oh. so. classic. Do you remember that one episode where Rachel/Joey/Chandler/Monica/Phoebe/Ross did . . . ? I'm always asking that question.
4. Gilmore Girls. Funny, funny and awesome. "Hate early, kill early."
5. The Wonder Years. A family favorite and reruns I could watch forever. When I watch it, it feels like going back to my childhood days when we would watch the actual episodes together when it first came out (Oh my goodness, I'm that old).
6. Boy Meets World. I heard a rumor that they are making a new version of this. Classic Corey and Topanga. I remember wanting to grow up and have Topanga hair. I hope the new spin is just as funny as the old version.
7. Bachelor/Bachelorette. My guilty pleasure. It's interesting to see the glamourous dates and who they pick in the end.
8. New Girl. Zooey Deschanel is hilarious as Jess. By the way, I love her hair and want hair like hers. I must have a hair thing with TV stars.
What are your favorite TV shows? Any I should be watching?